Saturday, October 30, 2010

Who wouldn't want to live here?

Yes, I know I've practically deserted this blog, but I'm bringing it back to life! (Hopefully, don't get mad if it's another five months until another posting)

Yesterday, we had a nice break from the windy cold weather, and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to snap a few pictures. Brock was out fixing some fence by our house and I was tired of cleaning, so away I went! He was less then impressed because I'll think of anything to avoid cleaning! Oh well!

I was experimenting with the "sky" and how to keep the detail without underexposing the subject (Brock in this instance). I also tried some silhouette shots. Anyway, hope you like! Now back to cleaning...ugh...














My hard working man!






We FINALLY got a focused shot of us. It is so challenging to shoot a "self-portrait" with a dslr!



















It was getting pretty dark, so I whipped out the flash and experimented with that. I kinda like it :-)







4 comments:

  1. Chelsie, they're beautiful!!! You are so talented! And what a gorgeous afternoon. (Then again, it's hard to NOT take a good picture with that handsome man as the main subject.)

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are really good! Have to get you here in Billings to get some good pics of some of my sale horses!! That would be really cool!
    Hows life been treating you?
    Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these girl - the last series is amazing. Nice work and beautiful surroundings!!! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it love it love it-----more soon! thanks for posting

    Loves,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete